Dr. Nathan Lee
Easy to talk to, comforting, direct, always willing to listen to patient input.
- Undergraduate degree from Old Dominion University,
- Medical degree from Virginia Commonwealth University.
- General Surgery Residency at Eastern Virginia Medical School.
- Bariatric and minimally invasive surgery fellowship at Greenville Health System.
- Board certified by the American College of Surgeons.
- Specialize in minimally invasive/robotic general surgery, bariatric surgery, repair of complex hernias, colectomy, anti-reflux, splenectomy, adrenalectomy.
- Activities – surfing, snowboarding, skateboarding, basketball, church softball, fishing, video games, grilling, going to the movies, trying new restaurants in Richmond.
- Family – married to my beautiful wife and baby daughter.