Dr. Joseph Karch
“Dr. Karch has a comprehensive approach to patient care, he is compassionate and professional. I find him easily accessible and approachable. He is always willing to answer questions from the patient and their family. His office always calls back right away.” –Patient Testimonial
- Undergraduate degree from Villanova University.
- PhD and Medical degrees from the University of Virginia.
- General Surgery Residency at the Medical College of Virginia/VCU School of Medicine.
- Bariatric and Minimally invasive surgery fellowship at the University of Missouri.
- Board certified in General Surgery by the American Board of Surgery.
- A Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
- Member of the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery.
- Dr. Karch specializes in laparoscopic and robotic abdominal surgery including weight loss surgery, anti-reflux surgery, large and small bowel procedures, solid organ surgery, surgical oncology and complex abdominal wall reconstruction.
- Dr. Karch enjoys Tae Kwon Do, golf, cooking and travel. He spends his free time with his wife and three active boys.