Dr. Eliseo Bautista
Easygoing, compassionate, wants to ensure patient is involved in plan of care.
- Undergraduate degree from Loma Linda University
- Graduate degree from the University of California, Riverside.
- Medical degree from Loma Linda University.
- Completed general surgery residency at Naval Hospital Oakland and Naval Medical Center Portsmouth.
- Served as a medical officer in the United States Navy for 10 years.
- Board certified by the American Board of Surgery.
- Specializes in minimally invasive surgery, robotic surgery and bariatric surgery.
- Playing the guitar and keyboards, mobile tech, flying radio-controlled helicopters, boating.