Jeannine M. Moss, APRN, MSN, FNP
She works closely with patients and serves as an educator and patient advocate in Bon Secours Surgical Specialists at St. Mary’s surgical weight loss program.
- Bachelor of Science in biology/chemistry from Virginia Tech
- Bachelor of Science in nursing from Virginia Commonwealth University
- Master of Science in the nursing program at the University of Virginia
- Post-master’s certificate as a family nurse practitioner
- Member of the Allied Health section of the American Society of Bariatric Surgeons
- Member of the Virginia Council of Nurse Practitioners
Prior to joining Bon Secours Medical Group, Jeannine spent eight years working with the bariatric surgery program at the Medical College of Virginia, where she helped develop the minimally invasive program and was involved in clinical research.